Citizen     Business     Government     Visitor    

FAQ PDF Print E-mail

Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact if I think a scale or gas pump is inaccurate in the State of Wyoming?
The Technical Services Division of the WDA handles all of these complaints. Contact them directly at 307-777-7324.

Where can I find information about my representative on the Wyoming Board of Agriculture?
Information regarding the Wyoming Board of Agriculture can be found here.

Where can I find more information about the Wyoming Food Rule?
The Consumer Health Services division of the WDA enforces the Wyoming Food Rule and can be found here.

Where can I learn more about the Mediation Program offered through the Wyoming Department of Agriculture?

The Wyoming Agricultural & Natural Resource Mediation Program offers a process to assist Wyoming citizens in resolving their disputes in a way that is voluntary, confidential, low-cost and time-saving. More information on the program can be found here.

Where do I find the Wyoming Department of Agriculture Specialty Crop Grant information?
For information regarding the Specialty Crop Grant program, click here.

How do I send a water sample to the Analytical Services Laboratory?
You can learn more about the water testing program here or you can watch a video of how to send a sample to the Analytical services lab here.

Affiliated Organization Questions
University of Wyoming - Agricultural Extension Service
For Questions on Local Agriculture Issues, Plants, Growing, etc.

USDA - National Agricultural Statistics Service
For Wyoming Agriculture Statistics

State of Wyoming - Oil & Gas Conservation Commission
For General Questions About Oil & Gas

State of Wyoming - State Engineer's Office
For Questions on Water Rights

State of Wyoming - Travel & Tourism
For General Information About Wyoming

State of Wyoming - Business Council
For Made in Wyoming Products & Agriculture Questions

State of Wyoming - Livestock Board
For Questions on Animals (Including Pets), but Not Wildlife. The Board Includes the State Veterinarian and the Guidelines for All Vets in the State.

Natural Resource Conservation Service
For Questions on Soil Samples - Call 307.261.6491


Wyoming Department of Agriculture Social Media Links

Wyoming Department of Agriculture on Twitter         Wyoming Department of Agriculture on YouTube          Wyoming Department of Agriculture on Facebook

Wyoming Department of Agriculture